Wednesday, January 27, 2010

An Arizona Addition

With Heidi's permission, I'm adding the photos she sent through email of her latest darling baby boy. We're so thrilled for them and this new addition. Here's what she wrote in her email....

We are real excited to let you know that our new little man is here! He was born Tuesday, Jan 19th at 11:00 a.m. He came to us at a healthy 8 lbs 10 oz, and 20 inches long...quite a bit smaller from Dyson (10lbs 1oz & 22.5").
Thanks for all of your friendship and support through everything. I am so grateful for all of my dear friends like you. We named him Carden Baird Lighthall (Baird being my middle name).
I hope all of you are doing great, and have as much to be grateful for as I do.
Love, Heidi




1 comment:

  1. Wow, I am so out of the loop! I didn't even know Heidi was pregnant. Congrats Dirk and Heidi!!! He's adorable.

    ReplyDelete